DAYHAB OUT-PATIENTS USA

Encounters with DAYHAB. OFFICIAL DAYHAB CHILD WITHIN NEWSLETTER WORKING TOWARDS OUR GREATER GOOD Mindfulness An examination of the child withins over-developed sense of self and the hijacking of our adult being. The journey out of the basement of childhood into adulthood is often avoided at all costs. Dissociation becomes the norm either as substance abuse or risky behaviour, over eating. Meditations,Contemplations and Spiritual Wellbeing Centre

 

Fraser Trevor Fraser Trevor Author
Title: Ways to Know You Are Living Love
Author: Fraser Trevor
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
How do you know if you are living the fullness of love in your life? Here is a short list of indicators that point to whether or not you...


How do you know if you are living the fullness of love in your life? Here is a short list of indicators that point to whether or not you are living from your heart from moment to moment.

I experience periods of courageousness, acceptance and/or peace on a daily basis.

I automatically look for the best solution that is mutual to all parties in any circumstance.

I spontaneously look for ways to give love to others and to myself whenever I can.

I often feel happy for no particular reason.

I find myself in a state of acceptance of others´ behavior much of the time.

I want for my (partner, spouse, child, etc.) that which they want for themselves.

I truly treat others as I desire to be treated.

I find it easy to identify with other people´s points of view and circumstances.

I practice changing my non-love feelings to love whenever they arise in awareness.

I have witnessed the love that I am dissolving problems all around me.

Child Within

Post a Comment

 
Top