DAYHAB OUT-PATIENTS USA

Encounters with DAYHAB. OFFICIAL DAYHAB CHILD WITHIN NEWSLETTER WORKING TOWARDS OUR GREATER GOOD Mindfulness An examination of the child withins over-developed sense of self and the hijacking of our adult being. The journey out of the basement of childhood into adulthood is often avoided at all costs. Dissociation becomes the norm either as substance abuse or risky behaviour, over eating. Meditations,Contemplations and Spiritual Wellbeing Centre

 

Fraser Trevor Fraser Trevor Author
Title: Flamenco and some tears Friends of Dr Bobs
Author: Fraser Trevor
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Going away party on the fifth of September at 9.30 in Istan at Entre Sierras a night of Flamenco and some tears.I will shorty be leaving, bu...


Going away party on the fifth of September at 9.30 in Istan at Entre Sierras a night of Flamenco and some tears.I will shorty be leaving, but I will keep in touch both directly and threw Dream Warrior.To those I have had the joy of sponsoring I hope to be returning one day at a time with the higher powers grace.The journey I have set on is drawing to a close and it is apt and proper that I should acknowledge the help I have recieved.Once more my program has evolved in new and exciting ways.I wish I had more time but unfortunately I have not.I have had to face new challenges and that is a miracle.I have made many new and renewed old friendships.

Child Within

Post a Comment

 
Top